Brand Strategy and Creative Direction
Before any design work or logo concepts can be designed we need some strategy behind the brand. This template dives into your clients brand strategy and will help guide both you and them.
Having a solid brand strategy in place before the design process allows you to attract the correct audience. Once your business understands their audience, offerings and positioning, you can then determine how to share that through design.
This template will be presented to your client in preparation for the design stage.
- ZIP file containing an Adobe InDesign and Illustrator file
- PDF of how to edit and use the template
- Prompts and descriptions on each page
- Fonts Included (Google Fonts)
- 15 Pages (A4 Landscape)
- Brand Story
- Brand Purpose
- Brand Words
- Brand Values
- Brand Voice/Tone
- Mission Statement
- Brand Vision
- Business Goals
- Target Audience and Audience Personas
- Problems & Solutions
- Competitor Analysis
- Mood Board & Creative Direction
What you need:
Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign - Basic Understanding of the software to tweak and edit the templates. Files: Indd, IDML & Ai (2020).