Your client has signed off the brand identity so now it’s time to teach them how to use their branding correctly. This brand guidelines template guides your client with rules and guidelines for any brand communication. This includes rules for official logo usage, font type, colour, examples and so much more. It assures & helps your client feel so much more confident using the brand identity and also helps web designers/other designers implement the brand correctly.
- ZIP file containing a Adobe InDesign and Illustrator file
- PDF of how to edit and use the template
- Prompts and descriptions on each page
- 27 Pages (16:9 Landscape)
- About the brand guidelines
- About the brand
- Logo suite breakdown & usage
- Clear Space
- Reverse Colours
- Incorrect Usage
- Fonts & Hierarchy
- Colour Palette
- Brand assets & illustrations Usage
- Social Media
- Mockups & Brand In Action
There are no refunds for digital template purchases under any circumstances.
If you need help with your purchase, please contact email@example.com
What you need:
Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign - Basic Understanding of the software to tweak and edit the templates. Files: Indd, IDML & Ai (2020).