Brand Strategy & Creative Direction
Before you start designing concepts you need a solid strategy behind the brand. This template dives into your client's brand and will help guide both you and them with foundations!
Completing this stage with your client allows you to dive deeper, attract the correct audience and research competitors. Once your business understands its audience, offerings and positioning, you can then determine how to share that through design, making it a lot easier for you!
This template will be presented to your client in preparation for the design stage.
- ZIP file containing an Adobe InDesign and Illustrator file
- PDF of how to edit and use the template
- Prompts and descriptions on each page
- 24 Pages (16:9 Landscape)
- About The Brand
- Brand Foundations (Purpose, Mission, Vision & Values)
- Target Audience and Audience Personas
- Problems & Solutions
- Buyer Journey
- Competitor Analysis & how to stand out
- Brand Personality & Voice
- Design Solutions
- Mood Boards (x 2) & Creative Direction
There are no refunds for digital template purchases under any circumstances.
If you need help with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need:
Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign - Basic Understanding of the software to tweak and edit the templates. Files: Indd, IDML & Ai (2020).